Mountain Campus: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Missoula College: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, 9 am - 3:30 pm.
Considering University of Montana
Prospective students with disabilities interested in the University of Montana are encouraged to contact Disability Services for more information about this office, access, and UM. Call Disability Services at 406.243.2243 or email: email@example.com.
- American Indian Student Services
- Associated Students of the University of Montana (ASUM)
- Career Services
- Curry Health Center
- Foreign Student and Scholar Services
- Missoula College Academic Advising Center
- Missoula College Learning Center
- New Directions Wellness Center
- Residence Life Office
- Rural Institute
- The RiteCare Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Tutoring Resources on UM campuses
- Undergraduate Advising Center
- Veteran's Education and Transition Services Office (VETS Office)