We offer one-on-one financial counseling sessions as well as regularly scheduled workshops on a range of topics such as
- Budgeting – how to balance long-term goals against short-term needs.
- Credit – how to use credit wisely, build a strong credit score and pay off credit card debt.
- Savings – how to open a savings account and save to reach goals.
- FAFSA – assistance in filing your FAFSA and understanding the Financial Aid package that comes from it.
- Student Loans – how to design a strategy to avoid over borrowing, default prevention and your payment options so that you can pay off student loans as quickly as possible.
Go to the Workshops page to see when and where we will be having presentations about these and other topics!
If you are interested in a free, private session with a staff member to discuss your personal financial situation or just to have clarification about Federal Student Aid, send us an email to schedule a meeting and download the Intake Form you must bring with you to the session.