We offer one-on-one financial counseling sessions as well as regularly scheduled workshops on a range of topics such as
- FAFSA – file your FAFSA and understand your Financial Aid package
- Financial Aid Process – understand how federal aid works and examine your borrowing trends
- Loans – prevent over-borrowing and discuss what will happen to your loans after graduation
- Budgeting – balance long-term goals against short-term needs
- Credit – use credit wisely to build a strong credit score and pay off credit card debt
- Savings – ways to save, reach financial goals and prepare for financial emergencies
Click on a workshop's title to see more about that event, including it's topic, time and location.
Make good financial decisions early in your academic career so that you can spend reasonably, save responsibly and enjoy peace of mind about your finances!