We offer one-on-one financial counseling sessions as well as regularly scheduled workshops on a range of topics such as
- FAFSA – file your FAFSA and understand your Financial Aid package
- Financial Aid Process – understand how federal aid works and examine your borrowing trends
- Loans – prevent over-borrowing and discuss what will happen to your loans after graduation
- Budgeting – balance long-term goals against short-term needs
- Credit – use credit wisely to build a strong credit score and pay off credit card debt
- Savings – ways to save, reach financial goals and prepare for financial emergencies
Click on a workshop's title to see more about that event, including it's topic, time and location.