We are very excited that you are interested in joining ELI! Follow the steps below to apply for regular admission to ELI. If you want to apply for Conditional Admission, please follow the steps for Conditional Admission. Conditional Admission students plan to attend the University of Montana after completion of ELI coursework.
Priority Processing Deadline for your application is two months before the start of the semester. Students who apply after this deadline may be accepted on a space available basis or in some cases for a future semester.
- Complete an ELI Application online or request a paper application.
- There is a $100 USD non-refundable application fee. This can be paid during the secure online application process with a Visa or Mastercard or by mail with an international money order payable to the English Language Institute. Any student providing false credit card information will not be accepted to ELI.
- Mail, fax, or e-mail the following supporting documents to ELI. Applications will not be processed until ELI has received all required documents.
- A copy of your current passport
- A copy of your high school or secondary school diploma
- An original, current financial statement from your bank or sponsor showing support for at least $18,000 USD. If the financial statement is from a family member or sponsor’s bank, it must state the sponsor’s name and that they agree to sponsor you, the student.
- You will be contacted by e-mail to confirm that ELI has received your application and that you have submitted all the required documents.
Once you have been accepted, learn what your next steps will be.