Welcome to University of Montana's Curry Health Center. We are here to support you and help you gain good health so you may achieve academic success at UM and beyond.
Curry Health Center provides Medical, Dental, Counseling, Student Wellness and Student Advocacy Resource Services (SARC). The Health Center is located on the Mountain Campus for easy access for students. Please feel welcome to come visit Curry Health Center if you have any health and wellness questions or concerns. Remember we are your first stop for health care.
Here are a few things to know when you first come to the University of Montana
Curry Health Center must receive documentation of MMR vaccines or the equivalent and screening for tuberculosis exposure. You can easily do this via our Health Portal.
- Go to our Health Portal (the red button at the top of this page) https://curryhealthcenterhealthportal.sa.umt.edu.
- Log in using your Net ID.
- Click on the Forms Tab and complete the Tuberculosis Questionnaire form.
- If you answer yes to any of the questions you must be screened for TB at a United States medical facility. This may be done at Curry Health Center.
- Acceptable tests are: PPD skin test (if positive include reading in millimeters), QuantiFERON or T-Spot. You can enter these results under the Immunization Tab and upload the scanned TB test via the Upload Tab.
- The State of Montana also requires you to submit proof of 2 MMR vaccines, or 2 doses rubeola and rubella or IgG titers for both rubeola and rubella.
- Please enter the dates you received these vaccines or titers under the Immunizations Tab.
- Upload a copy of your immunizations via the Upload Tab.
- Once we receive your uploaded immunization records and Tuberculosis Questionnaire we will review your information and notify you via the Health Portal of your clearance to register.