Curry Health Center Dental
We are open for all of your dental needs!
We know that it is a difficult time for you. We want you to know that we have taken every possible precaution to protect your health while you receive the best possible dental care. Here are some of the steps we have taken:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We are limiting the number of people in the building.
- Each patient is screened for temperature and symptoms prior to receiving care.
- We have HEPA filters in all patient care areas.
- All areas are thoroughly and frequently disinfected after each patient.
- As always, we utilize sterilized instruments, used only for your care.
- All of the team is wearing enhanced protection to keep you safe.
- We are minimizing contact, requiring face coverings and social distancing whenever possible.
- Our team is screened for symptoms daily because we take your health seriously.
All patients will be required to wear a face covering while in the building. If you do not have one we will provide a mask for you to use while here. Face coverings must cover your nose and mouth. When you are not receiving treatment we ask that you keep this on for the protection of our team and other patients.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and our campus safe. Our friendly team will do everything possible to make your visit safe, comfortable and enjoyable. We hope to see you soon!
Curry Health Center Dental Team
Curry Health Center Dental Clinic provides quality, affordable, comprehensive dental care for students. We are open for essential dental care Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:45pm. Please call 406-243-5445 to schedule an appointment or visit the Health Portal to schedule a dental cleaning.
Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:45pm.