Dell Brown Room
Located on the first floor in Turner Hall, the Dell Brown Room is a large and attractive lounge available for students to participate in hall events and study in. The Dell Brown Room is a large community space on the first floor and features comfortable furniture and a piano. In the basement, there is a community TV lounge and a second piano.
The Dell Brown Room is a large community space on the first floor with comfortable furniture and a piano perfect for pleasant gatherings from receptions to dances.
Turner Hall, originally called New Hall, was built in 1939. In 1956, the hall was renamed in honor of Mrs. Belle B. Turner, who served as a "mother" to the hall in Craig, Corbin, and New Halls. Turner Hall is an all women's hall located at the center of campus.