ABOUT TREASURY SERVICES
Treasury Services (located in Lommasson 237) provides campus monetary services, receives and receipts departmental deposits, exchanges currency, and coordinates transactions with financial institutions and credit card processors.
Endorsement Stamps available from Helena Stamp Works (406) 442-7171.
- For safety reasons, always endorse stamp your checks as they arrive.
- 3 or more checks should be added together and entered all at once.
- Please clip your adding machine tape to the checks.
- Travelers Checks/Money Orders should be treated the same as a check.
- Please endorse stamp all them Travelers Checks/Money Orders.
Please bundle your cash as follows:
- Cash should be sorted by denomination and faced in the same direction.
- Bundling makes counting easier and faster.
25 ONES = $25
20 FIVES = $100
25 TENS = $250
25 TWENTIES = $500
Do not bundle if you don't have enough of a denomination as indicated above.
- Large coin amounts should be rolled or brought in bags.
- Put small amounts of coin in an envelope. Write the amount on it.
CREDIT CARDS »
- The Yellow & White copy of the Batch Report & Batch Release should be provided in one long piece.
- Print the Batch Report twice so you'll have a copy for your files.
- The Batch Release must have "Batch in Balance" at the bottom.
DEPARTMENTAL DEPOSIT CARDS »
The Department Deposit Form (WFADPST) was created to allow departments to enter the details for their deposits into Banner.
RECEIPT CARDS »
- you will pick up your receipt(s)
- If a receipt card is needed, please include one with your deposit.
- Let the Cashier Services Representative know whether:
- you would your receipt(s) returned via Campus Mail
- For campus mail, include a self-addressed envelope with your deposit.
- Managers and Supervisors are responsible for balancing their deposits
- University policy requires a same day deposit of accumulations of $100 in cash OR $500 in cash and checks. Otherwise, deposits must be made on a weekly basis.
Receipt and Departmental Deposit Cards are available at Treasury Services.