Immunizations & Health Holds
Do you have a Health Hold when registering on Cyberbear? Click on the Health Portal button at the top of this page. You can submit your missing information through this Health Portal. Call us for more information: 406-243-4330.
If you require immunizations due to travel, please see our Traveler's Health Page.
Curry Health Center offers a variety of immunizations through the pharmacy.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A & B combo (Twinrix)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV or Gardasil)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal B (Bexsero)
- Meningococcal (Menactra)
- Mumps, Measles and Rubella (MMR)
- Shingrix (shingles)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria (T-Dap)
- Tetanus (Td)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- Yellow Fever
We also perform tuberculosis testing