- UM is nestled in the heart of western Montana’s stunning natural landscape.
- The University of Montana is a place where top-tier students, educators, and researchers from across the country and around the globe come to thrive.
- UM is located in Missoula.
- The university draws a diverse population to Missoula and helps cultivate an educated, engaged and vibrant community.
- About 12,000 students attend UM and Missoula College.
- Students receive a world-class education in a broad range of subjects that include the trades, liberal arts, graduate and postdoctoral study and professional training.
UM has an affiliation with four institutions around the state: the flagship campus in Missoula, University of Montana Western located in Dillon, Montana Tech of the University of Montana in Butte, and Helena College of the University of Montana. Each institution has its own unique emphasis, character, and learning environment.