Residence Halls Forms

Lewis and Clark Village Forms

The following forms are available at the Lewis and Clark Village Office:

  • Transfer Request Form (to move apartments)
  • Check Out Key Envelope
  • Summer Special Form (students who want to keep their apartment for the summer but will be out of Missoula for 60 consecutive days or more)
  • Parking Decal (free for all students living at Lewis and Clark Village and must be updated annually by August 31st)

University Villages Forms

Shared Forms