To access the following forms, you must use the latest version Adobe Reader

Get Adobe Reader

Note:  Missoula College students should submit forms to the appropriate office at the Missoula College campus or Bitterroot campus.

** These registration forms can now be completed online.**

 Overrides, pre-requisite waivers, time-conflict overrides, and college overrides (for Mountain Campus students) can be requested from the instructor via email. Once you have received an override, you will need to register for the course in CyberBear, which can be done up until the 15th instructional day. 

After the 15th day, students should use the Course Add/Change/Drop link to request to add or drop courses, change grade mode or variable credits, or complete section changes until the last day of instruction.

  • Enrollment Verification
  • Transcript Request
    • Orders may also be placed electronically via your CyberBear account or the National Student Clearinghouse website,  
  • Transmittal Application Form
    • A Transmittal Application is used as a single admission file service. The University of Montana will copy your file contents and send them to another Montana University System campus.  
    • The materials will include an official transcript and your admissions file, but medical history records are not included. 
    • Student must have completed at least one semester at The University of Montana.
    • If it has been more than five years since your last attendance, the request will not be processed. 
  • Academic Forgiveness Form/Policy
  • Consent to Disclose Student Education Records
    • This form is to be completed by students who wish to share their student education records with a third party.   The form must be signed in front of a member of the Registrar’s Office staff or a Notary Public.
  • Distance Learning Change of Status Form 
  • Intra Campus File Transfer Form
    • Under certain circumstances you can use this form to transfer your admissions status between the Mountain Campus and the Missoula College Campus. For further information, please contact Admissions: (406)243-6266
  • Name Change Form for Students
    • Photo ID with new name is required for verification. Students unable to make change in person must have copy of Photo ID with new name notarized.
  • Readmission Application for Undergraduate Students
    • Students previously enrolled at The University of Montana not been enrollment for 24 months or more must submit an application for readmission. This link provides the required form. For more information, please contact Admissions at (406) 243-6266 or click on readmission information.
  • Reinstatement Forms for Students on Academic Suspension - Following suspension, students will generally not be considered for reinstatement until at least one semester has passed. For information regarding reinstatement, please see the Undergraduate Advising Center Website, Reinstatement Plan Form, and Appeal of Suspension Form.
  • Request to Rescind Restriction of Directory Information
  • Request to Restrict Directory Information 
    • Applicable federal and state laws provide that certain information about a student may be released to the general public as university directory information.  A student may complete this form to request that The University withhold release of the student’s directory information as defined in the FERPA section of the Registrar's site.
    • The University considers a student to have consented to release of directory information if the student has not requested confidentiality by completing and submitting the Request to Restrict Release of Directory Information form.  The form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office (Room 201 in the Emma Lommasson Center) prior to the end of the 3rd week of a term.  Fax:  406-243-4087.  Scan to a PDF and email to
  • Withdrawal - Retroactive
    • This petition is for withdrawing from an entire semester after the last instructional day of that term. This form is also available at the Registrar’s Office. For further information, please contact (406)243-2939.