COB Course Override Information
FOR CLOSED CLASSES, FACULTY MAY NOT SIGN OVERRIDES FOR BUSINESS CLASSES UNLESS SPECIFIED IN CYBERBEAR THAT THE INSTRUCTOR SIGNS!
- Accounting & Finance: Overrides must be signed by Department Chair, Bruce Costa, GBB 316
- Management Information Systems: Overrides must be signed by Department Chair, Lee Tangedahl, GBB 307
- Management & Marketing: Overrides must be signed by Department Chair, Klaus Uhlenbruck, GBB 326.
Advising Director and COB Advising will enter electronic overrides as appropriate for:
- Capstone Courses
- Non-Major approved to take business classes
- International exchange students
Only before the start of the semester and during the first three weeks of the semester. Registration Override forms are available here.
REGISTRATION ADD/DROP FORMS
Use between the 16th and 45th instructional days of the semester.
- Registration Add/Change form is available here.
- During the first 15 instructional days, students may drop a class on cyberbear with no signatures required.
- From the 16th to the 45th day, students must submit an add/drop slip via Cyberbear and the workflow system will route it to the professor sign and advisor for signatures.
- After the 45th day, the students must petition with a late add/drop slip. The process to submit is the same as above.
PETITION TO CHANGE REGISTRATION AFTER 30th INSTRUCTIONAL DAY
- Use after the 45th instructional day till the Friday before finals week
- If student is dropping, he/she must indicate the reason for dropping
- If student is dropping, instructors must indicate the grade option as "WP" or "WF"
For more information about Registration Overrides, Course Adds/Changes, or Course Drops, please visit the UM Registrars page.