Operations and Finance
Operations and Finance provides essential customer-focused support services to the University community and environment to facilitate the University mission.
The Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance is directly responsible to the President of the University of Montana for all administrative and financial support activities including the campuses in Butte, Dillon, and Helena. The varied divisions under the purview of the Vice President include:
- Adams Event Center: Western Montana's premier venue for athletic events, concerts, and special productions.
- Business Services: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Travel, Property Management, Purchasing, Student Accounts Receivable, and Debt Management.
- Data (Institutional Research): Common reporting definitions and standard reports about our students, faculty & staff, and finances.
- Facilities Services: Campus Stores, Construction Management and Planning, Motor Pool, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Heating and Power Plant, and Recycling.
- Fiscal Affairs & Budget: Budgeting, planning, and reporting.
- Human Resource Services: Employment Classification, Benefits, Recruitment, Staff Development, Payroll, and Training.
- Police: Parking, Safety, Security, and Key Shop.
- Sustainability: Recycling, E-Waste, and Sustainable Campus Initiatives.