Risk Management and Insurance
Risk Management and Insurance administers the University's property and liability insurance programs designed to provide a safe environment for the campus community, as well as, protect and preserve University assets from adverse effects of physical and financial loss. We provide the following services:
- Coordination of the University’s comprehensive property and casualty insurance, auto insurance, and tort liability protection with the State Risk Management and Tort Defense Division
- Claims management for University property, liability and auto losses
- Issue requested certificates of insurance
- Administer Vehicle Safety Training for campus community
- Assist Campus organizations in procuring accident policies for Camps and Events.