Office of the Vice President
Vice President, Administration & Finance
University Hall, Room 129
Phone: (406) 243-4662
FAX: (406) 243-5537
The Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance is directly responsible to the President of The University of Montana for all administrative and financial support activities within the University, including the campuses in Butte, Dillon, and Helena. Departments within Administration and Finance include:
- Business Services: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Travel, Property Management, Purchasing, Student Accounts Receivable, and Debt Management.
- Facilities Services: Mail Services, Campus Stores, Construction Management and Planning, Motor Pool, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Heating and Power Plant, and Recycling.
- Human Resource Services: Employment Classification, Benefits, Recruitment, Staff Development, Payroll, and Training.
- Public Safety: Parking, Safety, Security, and Key Shop.
Also under the purview of the Vice President is:
- Adams Event Center: western Montana's premier venue for athletic events, concerts, and special productions.
- Montana Island Lodge: an executive conference facility resort owned and operated by the University.