Administration and Finance is committed to fulfilling The University of Montana's mission by providing outstanding service and stewardship of financial, human, and physical resources.
Seven departments are housed under the auspices of Administration and Finance, managing such diverse business areas as; payroll, student accounts, employee benefits, parking services, campus building maintenance, landscaping, budgeting, was well as personal and environmental safety.
Office of the Vice President
The Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance is directly responsible to the President of The University of Montana for all administrative and financial support activities within the University, including the campuses in Butte, Dillon, and Helena. Departments under the purview of the Vice President:
- Business Services: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Travel, Property Management, Procurement, and Student Accounts.
- Facilities Services: Mail Services, Campus Stores, Construction Management and Planning, Motor Pool, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Heating and Power Plant, and Recycling.
- Human Resource Services: Employment Classification, Benefits, Recruitment, Staff Development, Payroll, and Training.
- Public Safety: Parking, Safety, Security, and Key Shop.
- Planning, Budget & Analysis: Budgeting, Institutional Data compiliation and analysis.
- Adams Event Center: Western Montana's premier venue for athletic events, concerts, and special productions.
- Montana Island Lodge: an executive conference facility resort owned and operated by the University.