Procard Reports can be requested by Department Account Managers only.
Prior to login: please review the Reports Help Guide.
Reports Support: contact Accounts Payable
406-243-2113 or 406-243-4935
See Also: NetID Password Management
UM Procard cannot be used for:
- Cash Advances
- Per Diem Meals
- Gift Cards/Gift Certificates
- Personal Expenses
- Special Requirement Items
- Purchases to be reimbursed by the UM Foundation
UM Procard holders are responsible for:
- All activity on their cards.
- Retaining all original itemized Procard receipts and submitting them to their departments' Procard Account Managers immediately after charge has been made.
Reporting a Lost or Stolen UM Procard
Report a lost/stolen UM Procard 24 hrs/7 days a week call immediately:
US Bank Customer Service
Making a UM Procard Purchase
- Have vendor include an original itemized receipt with the merchandise. Submit receipt to your account manager immediately after product is received.
- Ensure that the vendor has the correct shipping information, and billing address (32 Campus Drive #2304, Missoula, MT. 59812).
- When goods arrive, confirm receipt by signing the shipping document.
How to obtain a UM Procard
- Read the UM Procard Purchasing Guidelines.
- Complete the UM Procard application with your department Procard Account/Business Manager, obtaining approval from your department head and forward the application to Business Services Procard.
- Your card takes about 10 business days to arrive. You will be notified to pick up your card in Business Services Accounts Payable: sign your cardholder agreement, and receive activation instructions. ID will be requested for pickup of your Procard.
- You should sign your card and keep it in a secure location.
Cycle Report Notification sent to UM Procard Dept. Manager when transactions are available.
complete by UM Procard Dept. Manager
by 5:00 p.m.
|Cycle 01 06/22/19 - 07/22/19||07/29/19|
|Cycle 02 07/23/19 - 08/21/19||08/28/19|
|Cycle 03 08/22/19 - 09/23/19||09/30/19|
|Cycle 04 09/24/19 - 10/21/19||10/28/19|
|Cycle 05 10/22/19 - 11/21/19||12/2/19|
|Cycle 06 11/22/19 - 12/23/19||12/30/19|
|Cycle 07 12/24/19 - 01/21/20||01/28/20|
|Cycle 08 01/22/20 - 02/21/20||02/28/20|
|Cycle 09 02/22/20 - 03/23/20||03/30/20|
|Cycle 10 03/24/20 - 04/21/20||04/28/20|
|Cycle 11 04/22/20 - 05/21/20||05/28/20|
|Cycle 12 05/22/20 - 06/22/20||06/29/20|
PROCEDURES, FORMS & REPORTS:
- Purchasing Procedure
- Missing Receipt Declaration
- Recurring Charges
- Password Reset for Reports
INSTRUCTION & TRAINING:
- Cardholder Responsibilities
- Quick Reference Guide for Cardholders
- Redistribution Quick Reference Guide
For assistance contact Accounts Payable
Phone: (406) 243-2113 (406) 243-4935