- Go to the IMLeagues registration page or go to IMLeagues and click "Create Account" or go to IMLeagues and click “Log in with Facebook" if you have a facebook account with your school email attached. This will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4).
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@umontana.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
How to Register for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page, or click on the “University of Montana” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Finally, join the sport one of three following ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a team
- Use the "Create/Join Team: button at top right of every page;
- or accept a request from the captain to join his team;
- or find the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join;
- or go to the captain’s playercard page, view his team, and request to join.
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.