UM Dining Mission Statement:
UM Dining supports student success through superior cuisine, exceptional dining experiences, and sustainable business practices.
Shared Values and Guiding Principles
- NOURISHMENT: We serve wholesome, high quality, and nutritious food.
- GUEST SERVICE: The people we serve are our guests. We will exceed our guests’ expectations.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We commit to local, regional, and global environmental stewardship through sustainable business practices and agricultural economic development in Montana through the UM Farm to College Program.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We exhibit passion, excellence, integrity, loyalty, responsiveness, and innovation in the pursuit of our profession. We affirm, cultivate, and value our employees through professional development.
- DIVERSITY: We respect and celebrate the contributions, rights, and dignity of our diverse employees and guests.
- PARTNERSHIPS: We cultivate collaborative and financial partnerships with our on- and off-campus colleagues in support of the University’s mission.
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: We maintain profitability to meet our obligations as a self-operated, self-funded state auxiliary account. We are entrepreneurial in our exploration and development of new revenue opportunities.
If you have a menu suggestion, comment, question, or concern, please let us know what you think via our "Tell us what you think!" survey, or contact UMD Staff via our Staff Directory Page. We want to hear from you!
UMD Main Office: (406) 243-6325 firstname.lastname@example.org