|Music (Music Education Option)||M.M.|
|Music Education (online/summer option)||M.M.|
|Music (Musical Theater Option)||M.M.|
|Music (Performance Option)||M.M.|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Music is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a personal statement indicating:
- reasons for wishing to be admitted into this program.
- past experiences (volunteer or paid) working in the music field.
- 5 year goals after completion of the program.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the the School of Music from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- The deadline for fall, spring, and summer terms are open.
Music Building, Room 101
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #7992
Missoula, MT 59812-7992
Graduate Coordinator and School Director
Dr. Maxine Ramey, Director