Criteria for Successful Completion & Certificates
Contact hours are awarded based on attending the live 2021 webinar presentations & completing the online evaluations. Once the online evaluations are completed, certificates will be emailed within one week via the email provided. Since there are two separate days (Day 1 - Preconference Sessions & Day 2 - BLC), there will be two available certificates totaling the approved contact hours below. The deadline to complete the surveys and request a CE certificate is Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5:00pm.
**Please note - recordings of this activity will be posted on the Speaker Page without CE credit on Monday, May 17, 2021.
There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control the content of this activity. MT DPHHS Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Bureau, Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Program (BFHI) and the Montana Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) jointly provide this activity.
The 2021 Breastfeeding Learning Collaborative has applied for continuing education to the following entities. Once the applications have been received and approved, CE category hours will be posted on the final Agenda and under "Approvals" below.
- This activity has been submitted to Montana Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Montana Nurses Association is accredited with distinction as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE CER)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This CNE activity has been approved for up to 9 contact hours.
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE CER) has allocated up to 9-L-Cerps for this program.
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration has approved a maximum of 8.5 Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE) for Seminar hours.