Giving to Youth Camps
Youth Camps needs your support! Campus Recreation Youth Camps is independently funded through camper tuition. A financial partnership with Youth Camps provides children with recreational opportunities to enrich their summer experience. Annual gifts are imperative because funds raised are integral to making Youth Camps a one-of-a-kind experience. Your support can bring a new experience to our campers or help a camper whose family cannot afford tuition.
Plus, donations to Youth Camps are tax-deductible! Your business, organization or individual support will also be recognized on our Youth Camps website.
- Programs: Organization or business who contributes their own unique activity, lesson, presence or presentation at our camp
- Camper Tuition: Your donation can go directly to scholarships for low income children’s tuition to give them the opportunity to attend camps
- Experiences: Many groups or organizations help add to the experience to camps by coming out and being a part of our camp by providing our campers with new, fun recreational opportunities
- Camper Swag: Your donation can help pay for bags and shirts given to each of our campers
How Does Youth Camps Solicit Gifts
Organizations, business and individuals are contacted via mail, email, and telephone. You will be contacted directly from a staff member of Youth Camps. As a whole, we strive to make giving to Youth Camps and allocating your gift to the area you wish as simple as possible.
Ways You Can Give to Youth Camps
- Annual Giving: A fund that is put to use where most needed within a fiscal year
- Outright Gifts: Gifts of cash, securities or “gifts in kind” make an immediate impact. Gifts in kind include recreational opportunities, bags or shirts that help make Youth Camps a memorable experience for campers
- Visit Youth Camps: Several community outreach groups donate their time to present a new experience and provide a fun and lasting experience for our campers
How Can You Make Your Gift
Phone: (406) 243-5295
Mail: Natalie Hiller-Claridge
Fitness and Recreation Center
University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812
- Griz Donor: Donations over $1,000
- Bear Donor: $401-1,000 donation
- Cub Donor: $100-400 donation