Chemistry and Biochemistry
|Chemistry||M.A.; M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Chemistry (Analytical/Environmental Option)||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Chemistry (Inorganic Option)||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Chemistry (Organic Option)||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Chemistry (Physical Option)||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Chemistry is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a 100-300 word personal statement.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Two Official Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by February 1. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by September 15. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
|Chemistry & Biochemistry|
Chemistry Building - Room 115
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #1656
Missoula, MT 59812-1656
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Fax: (406) 243-4227
Graduate Recruitment Chair
Professor Chris Palmer