Students, faculty and staff traveling abroad for UM related international travel are required to have international insurance coverage from GeoBlue International Insurance except if the program requires them to enroll in a specific insurance policy comparable to Geoblue policyWhen you're ready to go abroad, please refer to International Travel Guidance above.

For full information on GeoBlue coverage, visit the overview of GeoBlue worldwide international insurance.

Contact the Global Engagement Office for instructions or with questions at GoAbroad@mso.umt.edu or 406-243-2278.

 La Heredia buildings in distance