Incoming Exchange Students

Big Sky Country Welcomes You!

A student laying on the oval

This page for incoming international students looking for information related to an ISEP or Partner University Exchange Program through the University of Montana. Exchange students transfer credit from UM back to their home university. They complete their degree at their home university rather than at UM.

If you are interested in applying to UM as a degree-seeking student, please go to the Admissions page of the Global Engagement website. 

To find general information and support for your time in Missoula, please visit the International Students and Scholars website. 

For more information, click below: