Master of Music in Performance
|MUSI 520||Research in Music||2|
|MUSI 551||Major Performance Study||8|
|MUSI 554||Analytical Techniques I||3|
|MUSI 555||Analytical Techniques II||3|
|MUSI 593||Professional Project||2|
|Graduate level courses in Music History/Literature||6|
|Graduate electives (4 may be non-music)||6|
|Total Credits for Graduation||30|
- In addition to the above graduate level courses, three (3) credits of ensemble participation are required.
- Electives are chosen in consultation with the major advisor.
- Independent Study may be substituted for required courses with the approval of the major advisor and the faculty member directing the independent study.
- At least 50% of the total program (excluding 3 credits of required ensemble participation) must be 500-600 level.
- Consult the Graduate Catalog for additional graduation requirements and procedures.
- Final Exit Oral Exam must be passed.