AUP Forms

You must submit an Animal Use Protocol (AUP) application and have an approved animal use protocol from the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) before you begin any work, either on or off campus, that utilizes animals in any capacity for performing your job or any affiliated work with the University of Montana.

Graduate students are required to list an advisor's or mentor's (i.e. a faculty member) as the "principal investigator."

Animal Use Protocol (AUP)

Use one of the following formats:

Supplemental Forms

In addition to the AUP application, submit the appropriate forms listed below if applicable. Complete all sections as needed. For more information about filing these forms, please read the AUP instructions.