The Editing functions of Cascade
The editing options within Cascade are similar to Word functions. A brief explanation can be found by hovering over the buttons in Cascade.
Most used options
- Font options -- Click to bold, italicize, underline and strikethrough your text.
- Font Alignment -- Click to align your text either to the left, center, right or justified.
- Paragraph Styles -- Select text and then use this to create headings to denote sections on your page. This helps with organization for the reader, but also improves accessibility. See the Styles page for more information.
- Lists -- Select multiple lines of text and click to create lists. Unordered lists create a bulleted list, and Ordered lists will automatically number each item in the list.
- Links -- Select text and click to link to another page, either internal (inside your site in the CMS) or external (outside the CMS ie www.umt.edu ) The Unlink button will remove the link.
- Image -- Click to add an image to your page. See the image page for more information.
Most options require selecting the desired text first and then click on the desired option.