University of Montana Staff Senate facilitates communication, cooperation, and engagement between the administration and the staff of the University of Montana. Staff Senate promotes and works to improve the working conditions and professional welfare of UM's staff - "The Heart of the Grizzly."
October 9 meeting re-cap:
- CONGRATULATIONS to MT Event Services for WINNING the UM ANNUAL CAMPUS DEPARTMENT DECORATING CONTEST
- DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY COMMITTEE, Kathy Garramone & Mika Watanabe
- The Importance of Digital Accessibility - Resources:
- Disability Services' Designing an Accessible Curriculum
- Electronic Accessibility website
- Accessible Technology Services
- IT Short Course Training Program
- FREE THE DATA, Dawn Ressel, Associate VP/Chief Data Officer
- Intro to Tableau (Where clean data can take us!!!!)
Welcome new senators Marissa Lehner and Marshal Wissnik!!!
NEXT MEETING: November 13, 1 - 3 pm in the UC room 225
BYO Lunch for
FINAL FRIDAY with Staff Senate
noon - 1 p.m.
Join Staff Senators for lunch on the last Friday of every month.
Come alone or bring a friend, get to know staff across campus and find out how Staff Senate is working to represent you on campus.
We will be meeting by the east wall of the UC Commons.Staff Senators will share information about our objectives and accomplishments so far this year. We would also like to hear from you and learn about what you would like to see from Staff Senate in the future. Please Join Us!!!
Let us know topics you would like to talk about!