The University of Montana Staff Senate facilitates communication and cooperation between the administration and the staff of the University of Montana. The Staff Senate promotes and works for improved working conditions and the professional welfare of UM's staff - "The Heart of the Grizzly."
Staff would be welcome at these upcoming meetings of University Committees:
- University Planning Committee: April 7, 9-10:30 a.m., UC 332/333
- University Budget Committee: April 17, 2-3 p.m., UC 330/331
Staff Senate would like to thank the following for support of Staff Senate Scholarships:
- The Office of the President
- Residence Life Office
- The Bookstore
- Office of Public Safety
- UM Dining
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- University Center
- All individual donors - through payroll deduction, fundraisers, and one-time donations!