2022 ASUM Elections
ASUM Elections Information Sessions
- Thrusday, March 17th from 7:00pm to 8:00pm in UC 225
- Sunday, March 27th from 8:00pm to 9:00pm in UC 225
- Wednesday, March 30th from 7:00pm to 8:00pm in UC 327
- Thursday, March 31st from 3:30pm to 4:30pm in UC 225
Forms/Petitions due April 3rd at 11:59pm
Deadline: Candidate Registration Forms, Referendum Information, and Kaimin Questionnaires must be turned in by April 3rd at 11:59pm. Completed forms/questionnaires can be turned in to the ASUM Office,emailed to the Elections Chair, or submitted through the respective Qualtrics form.
April 4th at Midnight: Campaigning begins
Campaigning Begins on April 4th, 2022 at Midnight.
CAMPAIGNING TAKING PLACE BEFORE OFFICIAL DATE AND TIME MAY RESULT IN SANTICTIVE ACTIONS.
April 18th at Expense reports due
Deadline: All campaign expense reports and receipts must be turned in to the ASUM Office or emailed to the Elections Chair by 5:00PM.
April 4th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm: Canidiate Forum
Candidate forums will take place in the UC Theater from 12:00 to 3:00pm. The forum will be hosted by the Montana Kaimin and each office will have a answer questions for one hour. Vice Presidential candidates will participate with the Presidential candidates.
April 19th from 6:00pm to 10:00pm: Candidate Debate
Candidate debates will take place in the UC Theater from 6:00 to 10:00pm. The debate will be hosted by the Montana Kaimin and each office will have a debate for one hour. Vice Presidential candidates will debate separately from the Presidential candidates.
Primary Elections (if required)
- Polls Open: Wednesday, April 20th at 12:01 AM on the UMontana App
- Polls Close: Thursday, April 21st at 12:01 AM on the UMontana App
April 21st: Finalization of Ballots Deadline
- Ballot referendum language finalized
- Testing the election application
April 27th-28th: General Elections
- Polls Open: Wednesday, April 27th at 12:01AM on the UMontana App
- Polls Close: Thursday, April 28th at 8:00 PM on the UMontana App
May 2nd at 5:00pm: All receipts and Write-In Candidate expense reports due
Deadline: All campaign receipts and write-in candidate expense reports must be turned in to the ASUM Office or emailed to the Elections Chair by 5:00PM.
Forms can be downloaded below and hard copies will be available in the ASUM Office.
Candidate Registration Forms
Campaign Expense Form: Coming Soon