2021 ASUM Elections Timeline
ATTENTION: THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP FOR THE ELECTIONS COMMITTEE. THE NEW ELECTIONS CHAIR IS SEN. JONATHAN KARLEN. PLEASE CONTACT HIM WITH ALL RELEVANT ELECTIONS INFORMATION SUCH AS GREIVANCES, EXPENSE REPORTS, ETC.
If you have a grievance with ASUM elections that you would like to report, please be sure to fill out the ASUM Election Grievance Form.
Forms can be downloaded below and hard copies will be available in the ASUM Office.
- Online Registration Form OR ASUM Candidate Registration Form (PDF)
- Executive Canidate Petition Form
- Campaign Expense Report Form (PDF)
- Kaimin Questionnare Qualtrics
- Session 1, Thursday - 2 p.m.: https://umontana.zoom.us/j/97166201060
- Session 2, Thursday - 3 p.m.: https://umontana.zoom.us/j/95428233196
- Session 3, Friday - 10 a.m.: https://umontana.zoom.us/j/94703028269
- Session 4, Friday - 12 p.m.: https://umontana.zoom.us/j/93416001607
- Session 5, Friday - 2 p.m.: https://umontana.zoom.us/j/96069975667
- Deadline: Candidate Registration Forms for Executives, Executive Candidate Petitions, Referendum Information, and Kaimin Questionnaires must be turned in by Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 11:59PM. Completed forms/petitions can be turned in to the ASUM Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, the UC Window Lottery is only TENTATIVELY scheluded.
Campaigning Begins at 12:00AM on March 22nd.
CAMPAIGNING TAKING PLACE BEFORE THIS MAY RESULT IN SANTICTIVE ACTIONS.
- Polls Open: Wednesday, April 15th 2020 at 12:01AM on the UMontana App
- Polls Close: Thursday, April 16th 2020 at 8:00PM on the UMontana App
- Ballot referendum language finalized
- Testing the election application
- Polls Open: Wednesday, April 14th at 12:01AM on the UMontana App
- Polls Close: Thursday, April 15th at 8:00PM on the UMontana App
Deadline: All campaign receipts and write-in candidate expense reports must be turned in to the ASUM Office or emailed to email@example.com by 5:00PM.