Accessible parking permits

Accessible parking spaces are located across campus and are identified on the Campus Map and by the blue and white international access symbol. To use the accessible parking space on the UM campus, a disability parking decal and a University parking permit (fees) or visitor parking pass (fees) are required.  

For the University disability parking decal (no charge):
The UM Police Department Parking Division requires appropriate verification from a physician or the Disability Services office. Contact your Disability Services coordinator to request verification. 

State authorized disability parking permits are honored. To obtain the Montana State disability parking permits, go to The Montana Department of Justice: Disability Permit/License Plate Application Form