Defense Critical Language and Culture Program
DCLCP focuses on providing a significant contribution to the DoD’s diverse language education requirements, and the broad cultural and regional study imperatives associated with U.S. National Security objectives. DCLCP has leveraged the academic capabilities of the University of Montana and designed a program to provide our DoD military students an optimal academic experience that fortifies them with a deep cultural understanding of their target language’s region and its people, as well as a language fluency consistent with their diverse needs. Courses are designed to meet the needs of deploying military members and we work directly through each soldiers’ chain-of-command to meet specific mission requirements. DCLCP instructors bring their recent “in-country” experiences to each of their lessons. DCLCP offers lessons through a wide range of platforms, including VTC, Vidyo, in-residence, mobile training teams, and blended options – all tailored to your unit’s needs. DCLCP has successfully worked with over one thousand service members since 2008, building our student-soldiers’ language proficiency, enriching their cultural understanding, and giving them access to college credit. Call us today for more information about how we can serve you!
Project Global Officer Korea 2018 graduates.
Project Global Officer China 2018 graduates.
DCLCP is Hiring!
The DCLCP is looking to hire professionals for the following positions:
- Administrative Associate Manager
- Lead Arabic Language and Culture Instructor
- Arabic French Language, Culture, and Regional Studies Instructor
- Central Command (Central Asia, Southwest Asia, Egypt) Regional Expertise and Culture Instructor
- Lead French Language and Culture Instructor
- French Language and Culture Instructor
- Indonesian Language and Culture Instructor
- Indo-Pacific (Indo-PACOM) Regional Expertise and Culture Instructor
- Lead Russian Language and Culture Instructor
- Russian Language, Culture, and Regional Studies Instructor
- Lead Spanish (Castilian) Language, Culture, and Regional Studies Instructor
- Spanish Language and Culture Instructor
- [Temporary] Norwegian Language and Culture Instructor
Please see our Employment Opportunities page for more information!