Check out the slideshow of 8 items below:
- Slide Title: Ab Lab Slide Caption: Intense core conditioning
- Slide Title: Barre Slide Caption: Combination of ballet, yoga, Pilates and dance
- Slide Title: Cycling Slide Caption: Endurance, interval and strength training
- Slide Title: HIC Slide Caption: High intensity circuits
- Slide Title: Oula Slide Caption: High-energy, easy-to-learn dance workout to Top 40 hits
- Slide Title: Pilates Reformer Slide Caption: Core, breath, alignment and total body work
- Slide Title: Power Pump Slide Caption: Total body strength training with weights
- Slide Title: Yoga Slide Caption: A variety of styles for strength, flexibility and balance
Sign up for HIC through our online registration portal the day of the class.
If you have any questions, call (406) 243-2833 or email us.
Punch Card Classes
Individual Fee Classes
Individual fee classes are also known as progressive/monthly fitness classes. Each of these classes has a separate fee, and punch cards are not valid. Participants must register for fee classes using the online registration portal or at the Fitness and Recreation Center front desk. Individual fee classes held in the Fitness and Recreation Center also require a Campus Recreation membership or guest pass.