CHOICES Benefits Workbook
YEAR-ROUND INFORMATION FOR FY 2021 - 2022
Welcome to the CHOICES Benefits Workbook informational page, designed to provide you with year-round access to all the resources and information regarding the Montana University System Employee Benefits. As a reminder, the benefits period runs from July 1 of the current year through June 30 of the following year.
Note: For BlueCross BlueShield use Blue Preferred PPO as the plan network for your search as a Guest.
- 2020-2021 CHOICES Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook (July 1, 2020 -June 30, 2021)
- MUS Employee Assistance Program Information (Access code is "MUS")
- UM HRS Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- MUS Wellness Incentive Program
- MUS Benefits Providers Information
- NAVITUS Health Solutions Pharmacy Plan
CURRENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY
If you are a current University of Montana employee and wish to review your benefits summary, LOGIN TO CYBERBEAR.
Our enrollment plan remains closed for spouses until further notice. Our plan allows annual enrollment for dependent children up to age 26 due to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Important Requirement: The MUS Benefits Plan requires proof of dependent status in all cases of an allowed enrollment of that dependent. Example-- Copies of Marriage certificate, birth certificate or other legal document such as latest tax return.
- A spouse cannot be added to medical and dental plans unless there is a qualifying event.
- A spouse can be added to the Vision Hardware coverage.
- Dropping a spouse at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. However, once removed, spouse/adult dependent will not be reinstated unless there is a qualifying event.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be added to any coverages at Annual Benefits Enrollment.
- Dropping a dependent child at Annual Benefits Enrollment is allowed. Once removed, the child will not be reinstated until the next Annual Benefits Enrollment event for children, or if there is a qualifying event.
Qualifying Event - A qualifying event is a change in status such as marriage, divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a loss and/or gain of eligibility for insurance coverage. Please contact Rita Garland, HRS Benefits Specialist, for more information.