Administration and Staff
Director of Career Development
Katy is from Missoula and graduated from the Alexander Blewett III School of Law in 2010. After law school, she clerked for U.S. Magistrate Judge Keith Strong for two years, and Chief Judge Dana Christensen for two years. Katy then started her own law practice in 2014 in Missoula, specializing in criminal defense, child advocacy, and civil litigation. Katy enjoys playing volleyball, hiking, and hanging out with family and friends.
- J.D. University of Montana School of Law
- M.S. Psychology, MSU-Billings
- B.S. Psychology, Rocky Mountain College
Moms in Prison: The Impact of Maternal Incarceration on Women and Children, Vol. 43 No. 5 (2020): Manitoba Law Journal Volume 43 Issue 5: Criminal Law Edition (Robson Crim).
- Law Clerk, U.S. Magistrate Judge Keith Strong 2010-2012
- Law Clerk, Chief U.S. District Court Judge Dana Christensen 2012-2014
- Founding Partner, Stack & Kottke PLLC, law firm specializing in criminal defense, child advocacy, and civil litigation