Winter Session: Not All Grizzlies Hibernate
UM's Winter Session is the perfect opportunity to earn credits toward your degree or take a course in a subject area that interests you. Come take a three-week intensive online or remote Winter Session course with us, and enjoy the following benefits:
- Getting ahead on your coursework
- Staying on track to graduate
- Participating in smaller classes
- Taking advantage of the extended winter break
- Click on the Course Search to browse classes.
- Select "Spring Semester 2021" term from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Continue"
- Select "Winter Session" from the "Part of Term" option.
- Click "Search"
Courses run from Nov. 30 – Dec. 18, 2020
Additional information and FAQ's for Faculty/Instructors/Staff and Students can be found in the navigation bar above. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at UMWinter@mso.umt.edu.