When you receive your UM Refund Choice Card, you will need to authenticate card by visiting UMRefundChoiceCard.com.
Log into UMRefundChoiceCard.com. By entering the 16-digit number on your UM Debit Card and complete the following step-by-step instructions.
Click Here for a PDF version with screen examples.
1. Authenticate card
2. Create username and password.
3. Verify and complete personal profile
3. Click “Show me all choices” at the bottom of the “Learn about your Refund Choices” page
4. Select refund choice
5. Select email notification preferences
6. Review and print Summary page.
7. Sign out.
Note: Once you complete these steps, you will be sent an email summarizing your choice. You will also receive an email
asking you to confirm your email address. This email will contain a confirmation code. It is important to confirm your email as this provides you with added security and ensures that you will receive necessary information.
Emma B. Lommasson Center
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812