- Dennison Presidential Awards - Charter Day
Employee Recognition Day
- 2013 Faculty/Staff Award Winners
- Americans with Disabilities Act Award
- Academic Administrator Award
- Distinguished Scholar Award
- Distinguished Service to International Education Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Graduate Assistant Teaching Award
- J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service
- Montana Faculty Service Award
- Most Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award
- Nancy Borgmann Diversity Award
- Outstanding Faculty Advising Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- State of the Community Event
- Mission Statement
- President's Office Hours
- A to Z Index
Outstanding Staff Awards
Two Outstanding Staff Awards worth $1,500 each are presented to University of Montana employees. One award honors a staff member for Excellence in Job Performance, the other for Campus Interaction and Meritorious Job Performance.
Excellence in Job Performance Award
This award focuses on a staff member who excels in all aspects of his or her position, someone who possesses an excellent work ethic and has an extraordinary impact within the department as a role model, connecting with students, staff, faculty, or administrators.
Campus Interaction and Meritorious Job Performance Award
This award focuses on a staff member who not only exceeds expectations within the department, but also interacts and provides service to campus, someone who creates a positive impression of his or her department by his or her spirit of service, interactions with others, and impact outside of the department.
Compliance with ALL of the following criteria is necessary to ensure consideration of your nominee.
Who is eligible:
Any classified staff member with a minimum of three years' service as a permanent employee.
Who may nominate:
Any University employee, including staff, faculty, and administrators.
- completed nomination form:
- letter of introduction from the nominating person, addressing the selection criteria listed on the nomination form.
- no more than three additional letters of support giving specific examples of how the employee has excelled and meets the criteria.
Send nominations and documentation to:
Nominations will be reviewed by a committee of staff members, including two staff senators and four past award recipients.
Campus Interaction and Meritorious Job Performance
School of Art
Previous recipients include Becky Maier, Tim Edwards, Joe Tredik, Angela Priest, and Kelly Chadwick.
Excellence in Job Performance
School of Business Administration
Previous recipients include Jennifer Fowler, Tammy Yedinak, Dani McLaughlin, Patricia Collins, and Michelle Johnsen.
Deadline for 2013 Nominations: February 22, 2013
Deadline for committees/individuals selecting recipients to forward the names to the Office of the President: March 8, 2013
Awards will be presented at:
UM Employee Recognition Day
April 19, 2013