Diabetes Professional Conference
Over 20 Years of Advancing Diabetes Care
The 23rd Annual Montana Diabetes Professional Conference is going Virtual on October 23, 2020. This conference will provide state of the art training for healthcare professionals in diabetes prevention, education and clinical care. It is a lecture-based, full-day webinar with question and answer periods throughout. Printable Conference Poster
This year six experts in their fields will present on the following topics:
- Assessment & Recommendations for Management of Pediatric Obesity, Prediabetes, and Diabetes
- Motivation, Medicine & Mark Twain
- Promoting Health and Behavior Change with Positive Psychology
- Fetal Origins of Adult Disease
- Acceptance-Based Behavioral Treatment for Obesity
We are also excited to announce the Virtual Exhibitor Minute! Participants will have the opportunity during conference breaks to hear from vendors about what is new & exciting in the industry! Stay tuned for more information.
CALL FOR EXHIBITORS
The virtual conference continues to provide an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to showcase the “latest and greatest” in their industry. Read more on available packages and how to sign-up.
Registration for the webinar is FREE and is NOW OPEN. Click the button below to register.
The 2020 Diabetes Professional Conference has applied for continuing education to the following entities. Once the applications have been received and approved, the final CE category hours will be posted on the Continuing Education Approval page.
- This activity has been submitted to the Montana Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Montana Nurses Association is accredited with distinction as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP-CME)
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CPE)
- The Montana Board of Pharmacy (Group Hours)