Rates and Payment Information

How to Pay for Housing and Meal Plans

Housing and meal plan charges are assessed to the student's account in CyberBear. Residents will pay for their housing and meal plans along with their tuition and fees each semester when they pay their Registration Bills.

Since housing, meal plans, tuition and fees are posted to the same student account, Financial Aid may pay for housing and meal plan charges. Aid will be disbursed to the oldest charges within that term on the account.

  • If there is a remainder due, the student will be asked to pay the outstanding balance.
  • If the student has a credit on their account due to receiving more Aid than assessed charges, they will receive a refund once the Aid has actually come in and paid off the account.
  • Even if a student's Aid covers all their charges they must still complete the bill payment process for Aid to be disbursed. Once Aid is disbursed it can still take some time for the Aid to arrive to the University and actually pay off the bill. 

Residence Halls

101 Turner Hall
Missoula, MT 59812
Phone: (406) 243-2611
Fax: (406) 243-2344

Lewis & Clark Village

3000 South Higgins Ave.
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: (406) 552-3409
Fax: (406) 243-2344

University Villages

#1 Elkhorn Court
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: (406) 243-6030
Fax: (406) 243-6035
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Payments Accepted: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm