Housing Cancellation

How to Cancel Housing

To cancel your housing, log into your myHousingPortal and select the Cancellation Request link from the menu. You will need to log in using your NetID and password in order to complete the form. All cancellations must be made by the student and not a parent.

Cancellations must be made directly with the UM Housing Office. Changing or cancelling enrollment with Admissions does not cancel with UM Housing or Campus Dining. Cancellations not received prior to the official semester move-in date may result in a prorated amount charged for holding the space through the date UM Housing receives the cancellation notice or the semester audit is completed, in addition to the cancellation fee. 

Residence Halls

101 Turner Hall
Missoula, MT 59812
Phone: (406) 243-2611
Fax: (406) 243-2344

Lewis & Clark Village

3000 South Higgins Ave.
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: (406) 552-3409
Fax: (406) 243-2344

University Villages

#1 Elkhorn Court
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: (406) 243-6030
Fax: (406) 243-6035
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Payments Accepted: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm