Each academic year the Graduate Programs through the College of Business award a select number of Graduate Assistantships to individuals who complete the formal application process and meet the position qualifications. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Assistant applications are open from December 1, 2023 to March 1, 2024
- Admitted or applied to a College of Business Graduate Program by the February 1, 2024 deadline.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Must be attending classes in Missoula (with exception to College of Business needs).
- Relevant experience based on the business schools needs.
- Graduate Assistant application submitted by March 1, 2024.
- Tuition support (University and College of Business fees not included).
- Stipend of $5,000 per semester.
- Work 20 hours per week for assigned faculty members.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 credits per semester and good academic standing.
* One assistantship is reserved and funded for a Native American student. To qualify, in addition to the qualifications listed above, the candidate must be an enrolled member of a Native American tribe.
* The application requires the upload of a resume and a 1 page Letter if Interest.