Transfer Students

Welcome transfer students! To find out how your credits will transfer to the W.A. Franke College of Forestry and Conservation, visit UM's page on transfer credits. Then use the transfer credit tool to determine your credits.

  • Select the state in which you attended college and hit submit. Then, select the institution which you attended. The courses listed in the first four columns are the classes from your institution which will transfer to UM and the courses in the second four columns are the equivalent courses at UM. If you do not see your institution listed, that means that we do not have a pre-existing transfer equivalency agreement with that institution. This does not mean that none of your classes will transfer. You will simply have to have your transcript officially evaluated by a transcript evaluator in the Admissions Office once you apply.

  • Please be aware that no transfer credits are “official” until your transcript is evaluated by a transcript evaluator.

If you have specific questions about your transfer, please contact Shonna Trowbridge, Director of Student Services, at 406-243-4844.