Find resources here for new, current, and transfer students in any undergraduate degree program or minor offered by the W.A. Franke College of Forestry and Conservation. We provide academic information and advising.
We can help you change a major, add or delete a minor, contact your faculty advisor, find scholarship information, and use Cyberbear to plan your class schedule and register.
Academic Undergraduate Advisors:
- ECSR, ESS, RSCN, WBIO (last names S-Z): Shonna Trowbridge, email@example.com
- FOR, GEOG, PTRM: Nola Moudry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- WBIO (last names A-R): Chenoa Harrington, email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor through Navigate. Watch the helpful video where you can see how the system works. Then, click on the Navigate for Students button at the bottom of the page. If the office hours listed won’t work for you, please email your advisor directly to see what other days/time might work.
- NANRP: Jennifer Harrington, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grad Students: Wendy Maltonic, email@example.com
If you need to set up a meeting with the Native American Natural Resources Program advisor or with the Graduate Student Advisor, please email them directly.
Meet with a USFS Recruitment Specialist!
Amber Kamps, Recruitment Specialist with the U.S. Forest Service, will available to work with students on campus during the Fall 2021 semester. Please visit our Careers & Job Opportunities page for more information and meeting schedule.