The Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana has adopted the following policy in regard to providing career services to students and graduates of other ABA-approved law schools.
- Reciprocal career services will be available to individual students and graduates of ABA-approved law schools in which those law schools agree to provide similar services to students and graduates of the Blewett School of Law. Reciprocal services will not exceed those offered by the individual's home career development office.
- Requests for reciprocal career development must be made in writing (email is acceptable) by the career development office of the law school the requestor attends/attended and must include the name of the person seeking reciprocity, email address, and year in school.
- Reciprocity is available for three months from the date the request is approved. Access to our online job posting site is not available from August 1 to November 30.
- Reciprocity services include access to our online job posting site and office resource materials.
- The following services are NOT available to reciprocity recipients: career counseling, resume review, resume collection, resource material check-out, or participation in on-campus interviews.