Welcome to Montana 10
Montana 10 is a Montana University System scholarship and program at the University of Montana and Missoula College. The program offers academic, social, and financial supports designed to help students succeed in college.
Students who become Montana 10 Scholars will be part of a special group of students all across Montana leading the way in a new way of doing college—a kind of college where students have the financial support they need, a community that knows them and supports them as individuals, and the specialized academic support that will help them to achieve their education goals and successfully launch their careers.
What Montana 10 offers for your success
We know that college is a big commitment. Being a Montana 10 Scholar will mean that you’ll have a lot more support and resources in helping you achieve your academic and career goals. As a Montana 10 Scholar, you will be more likely to graduate on time, with less debt, and with excellent preparation for your chosen career. This will set you up for professional and personal success throughout life.
- A special Montana 10 advisor who knows you and your goals
- A scholarship that is applicable to tuition and mandatory fees for Fall and Spring semesters.
- A $250 textbook stipend every semester
- A monthly incentive worth $50
- Academic coaches specifically for Montana 10 Scholars
- A dedicated orientation program for Montana 10 Scholars
- A freshman seminar course specifically designed to successfully launch your college career
- A full-time schedule (30 credits per year)
- Specialized math and writing courses
- Career development workshops and activities to prepare you for your chosen career
Where to Find Us!
We are located on the third floor of Aber Hall. Room 303-305
Montana 10 is a Pilot Project
Montana 10 is part of a study being conducted by the Montana University System and the research group MDRC. The study will measure the effect of these types of services and financial supports on students' outcomes. Space is limited in the program. If you are interested in and eligible for the program and study, you can enter a lottery for a spot in Montana 10. Just over half of students who apply will be able to participate in Montana 10. If you have questions or want to learn more, you can contact Amy Capolupo at firstname.lastname@example.org.