Welcome to the 68th Annual Montana Science Fair
Welcome to the 68th Montana Science Fair!
We are proud and excited to welcome so many of Montana's brightest young scientific minds to showcase their research projects. They will join over 20,000 students since 1955 as Montana Science Fair alumni!
The Montana Science Fair is affiliated with the International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) and is open to all Montana middle school (Division II, grades 6-8) and high school (Division I, grades 9-12) students.
Watch a quick overview of the 2023 Montana Science Fair!
April 3-4, 2023
UM Adams Center
Awards ceremony (morning)
UM Dennison Theater
Awards Ceremony - Click Here to View the Recording
Some exciting additions to this year’s fair!
- UP TO FOUR students will be selected to advance to ISEF, the world’s largest science fair, in Dallas, Texas in May (previously two)
- Montana State Science Fair T-SHIRTS are back!
- More trophies and cash prizes!
- Poster Printing for Division I (grades 9-12)- Information coming soon
- Teacher Workshop with OPI credit at the fair
- Travel reimbursement/support for teachers interested in the 2024 fair – coming soon
- SLACK - messaging app for teacher support - sign-up & see what the Montana Fair is up to
- Exciting science experiences for students during the fair
Top awards at the Montana Science Fair include advancement to the International Science & Engineering Fair, Junior Innovator’s Challenge, and the National Youth Science Academy. Click on the tiles below for more information.
NEW TO SCIENCE FAIR? NEED INFO?
If you have questions, please contact Ginger Claussen at email@example.com or (406) 243-4623.