CPE Monitor

All Pharmacists must register for a NABP eProfile ID number via CPE Monitor in order to receive continuing education credits.  The Continuing Professional Education Office no longer mails credits to eligible recipients, rather, credits are uploaded to the CPE Monitor tracking service. Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians can now easily track their ACPE credits via CPE Monitor.


Montana Board of Pharmacy

Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)

The Skaggs School of Pharmacy at the University of Montana is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.

Contact Us